- Free shipping is valid on orders of $99 or more shipped to a single U.S. address, after promotions and discounts are applied, excluding applicable taxes.
- Promotions and discounts will be applied at checkout.
- $12 flat rate applies to orders under $99. These charges will be included in the shipping and handling of your order.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground. Delivery lead times vary; most orders ship within 15-20 days after the order is placed. Customers will receive an email notification providing tracking information when orders ship.
- Consumer inquiries – Business hours for support 8am - 5pm CST. Inquiries will have a response within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
- Returns – All sales are final. While items sold on our website are not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Product delivery/receipt – Consumers will receive an email notification of receipt of order within 24 hours of order being placed.
- Promotions - From time to time, Speer will have promotions on www.speer.com. Promotions and promotional pricing are available only during the promotional period. Promotions and promotional pricing may not be applied to prior purchases. Prices displayed on www.speer.com are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Always review pricing at time of checkout as the pricing for products and other items in your shopping cart may have changed from the time they were originally placed in the cart.
- Shipping charges are applied per order, as displayed during checkout. If you place multiple orders at a time you will incur shipping charges for each order placed and agree to pay shipping charges per our terms on conditions upon checkout. We reserve the right to consolidate multiple orders into one shipment that ships either via UPS or if applicable are palletized and shipped via LTL (freight truck). If orders are consolidated, no shipping charges will be refunded.
- Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours after they were placed. We will do our best to accommodate your request after 48 hours, but please note once your order has begun to process in our Distribution Centers we are unable to cancel. Once orders are cancelled, payment pre-authorization related to the order will be cancelled as well.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped. If you need to cancel an order after it shipped, please refer to our Returns policy.
- Why is my credit card transaction from Vista Outdoor Sales LLC vs. Speer?
Vista Outdoor Sales LLC is a subsidiary of Speer that processes sales orders for Speer.
- Why is the credit card charge different than the total on my confirmation?
Upon receipt of an order, you will receive an order acknowledgment with an estimated sales tax. Upon acceptance of the order, the estimated tax will be adjusted to the actual tax and the charge will be revised accordingly.
- Do you accept Visa/MC gift cards? We do accept gift cards, but for security measures, some gift card sellers require the recipient to activate the card before it can be used. Though stores often activate gift cards at the cash register, online gift card sellers generally require the recipient to activate the card once it is received in the mail or via email. If your gift card does not work online, check to see if it needs to be registered before use. Registration usually involves linking a name and billing address to the prepaid card. Though you generally are not required to register a gift card in order to use it in stores or restaurants, the process is important if you intend to use the gift card online.
One year limited warranty(materials and workmanship).
Returns & Exchanges
- Ammunition and Components: All sales are final. While these items are not eligible for return, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Please contact customer support for more information.
- General Merchandise: At Speer, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If there are any issues, please contact customer support and let us know how we can help fix the problem.
- Due to state restrictions, Speer does not sell or ship ammunition to the states of Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York or Washington D.C.
- Ammunition sales to New Jersey residents are restricted to shotshell and centerfire rifle ammunition only.
- Ammunition components are not available to residents of Massachusetts or Washington D.C.
- Shipping is not available to P.O. boxes, international, or APO/FPO addresses.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition as defined by Federal law. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase handgun ammunition as defined by Federal law.
- Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.